Explore our services…
- Home and Community Based Living (currently serving 7 licensed homes)
- 24-hour supportive living services (sleep/awake night staff)
- Room and Board with 3 meals daily
- Community involvement with activities
- Support for Day Programs
- In-home and Community Support
- Entertainment/Community Engagement
- Living skills training such as money management, daily hygiene, environmental safety, and much more.
We provide staff who are committed to supporting the Individual’s needs by utilizing our customized person centered planning for each Individual we serve.
Our customized person centered planning will address the Individual’s strengths, needs, and purpose.
In order to enhance the quality of life of the Individual’s we serve, Riverview staff will encourage individual decision making and choice; provide opportunities to Individual’s to participate in maintaining their homes; and offer opportunities for social activities, both in the home and in the community.